In addition to our 10.0 kW PV generation, we just added an additional 3.45 kW, via 10 additional SunPower X21-345 panels. The new panels are tied to a separate SolarEdge inverter, an . (The older inverter is an SE10000A-US. The old panels are also X21-345s.) These were all designed and installed by RevoluSun of Burlington, MA. (They are great.)
Here’s are some photographs of the panels, with the new ones marked:
We also got consumption monitoring with the new inverter, although that’s not yet set up in my software.
Overall, the layout now looks like:
Inside, the inverters look like:
This additional increment is intended to offset our air source heat pump hot water heater and especially the charging of our Chevy Volt.