Less frequent than I originally intended, but here’s today’s:
- C. Wienberg, “Shipping Giant Maersk Aims for Zero Net Carbon Emissions by 2050“, today
- J. Pyper, “Xcel Energy Commits to 100% Carbon-Free Electricity by 2050>“, today
- J. A. Dlouhy, “The Trump administration will propose scrapping an Obama-era mandate that new coal-fired power plants use [C]arbon-capture technology“, yesterday, in part based upon an argument that Carbon-capture technology for coal plants does not work
- R. Florida, I. Hathaway, How the Geography of Startups and Innovation Is Changing“, Harvard Business Review, originally cited by Dr Tom Leighton, CEO of Akamai Technologies, my employer of 11 years. It’s all about being urban.
- S. J. Davis, K. Caldeira, “Consumption-based accounting of CO2 emissions“, PNAS, 23 March 2010 107(12), 5687-5692.