(Updated 2016 to fix title misspelling, and updated 30 December 2018 to fix video link.)
You know ’em:
- There’s been no warming for 15 years
- The Sun’s responsible
- CO2 is a trace gas in atmosphere and therefore can’t have anything to do with warming
- It’s been warmer before
- Climate is changing, but it’s not people
- Climate is changing, but it won’t be too bad, so it doesn’t matter
- Climate change happens all the time, so what’s the big deal?
- Temperature always causes CO2 to increase, never the other way around
- We can always reduce emissions later, if it proves out that it’s a problem
- We cannot afford to reduce emissions now, and if we need to mitigate later, that’s not something which has a present day cost
- The climate models disagree with observations
- It’s a collectivist conspiracy
- Loss of Arctic sea ice is an illusion
- CO2 is increasing, but people have nothing to do with it
- Climate change as an idea is a vast conspiracy to get more people on the public dime
- I can’t afford to pay more for carbon-based fuels
- Climategate proved scientists can’t be trusted
- Climate change is a new idea invented by Al Gore and climate scientists invented the theory because they wanted bigger grants
- I want to drive my SUV no matter what
- Why should I care about next generations. No one saved any buffalo for me!
Reblogged this on Hypergeometric and commented:
Title change to fix misspelling.